Bible.is

Sunday, June 17, 2012

To My Beautiful Daughters on Father's Day


My Beautiful Daughters,
I am sooooo excited to share a couple things that I have recently discovered! Please read this completely for me today.

Why do some people get healed while others don’t? Why do some do well with no nutrition and others need lots of nutrition and remain sick?

Just because you are feeding your body all kinds of great nutrients doesn’t mean that it is being absorbed BY YOUR CELLS. According to Dr. Bruce Lipton, renowned cellular biologist, your cells are either OPEN or CLOSED.

Here are the links that led me back to what we have always known that even a cutting edge cellular biologist concluded after years of research; The One Minute Cure for all disease (about the power of Hydrogen Peroxide)>Appendix A> Entitled "The Missing Piece in the Health Puzzle">Author refers readers to www.GreatestManifestationPrinciple.com (don’t recommend)>the Bible and the greatest of the spiritual gifts (recommend)!

Here it is simply:

Unfogiveness, Worry and Lack of Faith=Stress closes your cells.
Love=Forgiveness and Knowing God opens your cells.

Are you holding unforgiveness from the dead past? Let it go and forgive them in the name of Jesus. Go ahead, do it now. Say that person's name "in the name of Jesus, I forgive you." God is there as your witness and now the healing has been done. Yes, it's just that simple. You don't need a bunch of people and books and confusion. You only need your heart and the presence of Jesus and your belief that Jesus can do what He said He will do for each of us- "heal and restore what moth and worm has eaten." As I am reading up on the power of Hydrogen Peroxide to literally cure any and all disease in the body, I have also at the same time been drawn to the world of Spiritual Healing like never before.

You know how crazy I am about healing people yet I never knew that I had the gift of healing and so I settled for nutritional means to heal the body. This works and is always important because disease cannot manifest itself in your body if your cells are light just as your spirit is light (Holy Spirit that lives in all who are born again according to Jesus and the Word of God).

But I have discovered recently that any of us can lay hands on (ourselves and) others and experience immediate healing. If you are a child of God and born again but think this is a bunch of hooey, I invite you to stop walking down the tracks and get on the train because you have a paid ticket with food included and you just don’t know it yet.

I am so excited knowing that I can lay hands on a person and say “In the name of Jesus be healed” I just can’t stand it!

We who are empowered by the Holy Spirit (again every born again believer who is obedient to the Lord, that’s you!) can heal everyone God puts in our path. Now you have a reason to walk up to a person and say “Hi (my name is...) can I ask what is wrong?” Can I pray for you?” then you simply lay hands on them and say “In the name of Jesus be healed.” Or whatever the spirit directs you to say.

Now let’s tie all this together:

As you renew your life in Christ and go out with the power of the Holy Spirit at your finger tips, you will heal others with nothing but your faith in Christ as the Holy Spirit will use you in your willingness, obedience and love as a conduit to heal others.

It doesn’t matter who the person is that you are healing. The healing has nothing to do with them. It only has to do with you and your faith and love and you are empowered by the same power that raised Jesus from the dead to heal that person. And we don’t ask God if it is His will that this person be healed but rather we command whatever is making the person sick, out by the authority of God and in the name of Jesus. So best to just say “In the name of Jesus be healed” unless the Spirit directs you to say more like “be gone” or “get out.”

Now here is the most exciting part (other than you can actually heal people with the faith of a mustard seed): All of this same power is made available to you personally as well. As you become obedient to God and willing to serve Him in this way, you will be miraculously healed of all the past present and future afflictions both physically, emotionally and spiritually and become as good as you can be and as God has always willed for your life. By the way, notice that the love you choose to give and is supernaturally given (it’s not even of your own) will open those closed cells that the stress of seeking after the things of the world for “other” answers have closed!

Also when you pray for healing it can be instant or progressive so stay persistent with a person and yourself and continue to believe and praying for that person and God will do His part always. Some say that if you pray for instant (or progressive) healing, that is what you will usually get.

So I lay my hands on both of you this day, Father’s day and pass on to you the greatest gift that a Father can give to a Daughter; the gift of life in knowing our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ;

“In the name of Jesus, be healed”
Lord I pray that the power of the Holy Spirit will light their spirits, their souls and their bodies and that you give them the desires of their hearts, in Jesus Holy and Risen Name. Amen

I love you both so much,
Happy Father’s Day,
Dad

PS; I pray that you both learn these things sooner rather than later like unfortunately I did.

Regarding the 12 step programs: from http://www.religion-online.org/showchapter.asp?title=3092&C=2619
Many in the religious community are actively and positively involved in trying to define the proper role of God, the Bible, the Church, and the Clergy in combating alcoholism. Many of those efforts, however, seem timid in terms of real power of God to cure. My own view is much more assertive and positive: God can empower, cure, heal, forgive, and deliver. And the religious community can and should do more to foster that conviction. It can teach the Bible. It can vitalize prayer. It can espouse God’s guidance. It can minister healing if it uses the tools Jesus Christ made available. Consider this account from Acts 3:1-8:

“Now Peter and John went up together into the temple at the hour of prayer, being the ninth hour.

And a certain man lame from his mother’s womb was carried, whom they laid daily at the gate of the temple which is called Beautiful, to ask alms of them that entered into the temple;

Who seeing Peter and John about to go into the temple asked an alms.

And Peter, fastening his eyes upon him with John, said, Look on us.

And he gave heed unto them, expecting to receive something of them.

Then Peter said, Silver and gold have I none; but such as I have give I thee: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth rise up and walk.

And he took him by the right hand, and lifted him up; and immediately his feet and ankle bones received strength.

And he leaping up stood, and walked, and entered with them into the temple, walking, and leaping, and praising God.” (Acts 3:1-8).

Rev. Sam Shoemaker offered some clear advice. Just look at what AA.’s "co-founder" and "spiritual well-spring" Rev. Sam Shoemaker wrote about God and the power He makes available to his children -- the power even to be delivered from the fears and troubles that accompany alcoholism (inserted by me) “and all related resulting afflictions.’

See more http://www.religion-online.org/showchapter.asp?title=3092&C=2619

No comments:

Post a Comment