
This powerful spiritual healing understanding can be used powerfully by believers, who possess the power of the Holy Spirit (as we all do), in all aspects of every day life; from healing ourselves both physical and emotionally to laying hands on the sick and dying world, thus building our faith tremendously and becoming "doers of the Word, and not just hearers only."
Here is a message to Britt Merrick concerning Daisy. Please everyone who is a born again Christian repeat often; "In the name of Jesus, Daisy be healed."
And listen to the training by clicking the red letters above. It will change your Christian walk radically! I suggest listening to 30-60 minutes at a time and repeat several times.
From: Aaron Dodson Aarondodson@live.com
Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2012 8:12 AM
To: office@realitysb.com
Subject: Please pass to Britt
Dear Britt,
Daisy will not die. We won't let her. "In the name of Jesus, Daisy be healed."
(lay hands on and repeat constantly)
I learned recently that we are to stop asking God and command in the name of Jesus that Daisy be healed, my Brother.
You may already know this but be persistent. Don't stop laying hands on her and commanding; "in the name of Jesus, come out!"
I was saved in 1980 and baptized by Chuck in China Cove Newport Beach in the 90's. I have sent various emails to you regarding Daisy over the last couple years concerning non conventional cancer treatment. Shane wrote me back once 2 years ago thanking me for the info. I have been monitoring Daisy's condition for when coventional treament may fail and ready to move in with backup forces any time.
I have told you in the past that I am very confident in getting rid of cancer with dietary techniques. However recently I discovered something that I never thought I had the gift to do, that is; the gift of healing.
I always thought others had this gift but not me so I settled for physical dietary methods for cancer which is very powerful and always done with prayer too. But never knew the difference between asking and commanding. I was also turned off to the faith healing guys because they seem like such frauds the way they strut around on stage and knock people over.
Then I listened to this recording below by Curry Blake who gets incedible results but doesn't do all that theatrical stuff and it has opened a whole new and exciting world for me. You may have already formed your belief system concerning both dietary healing of cancer and faith healing but I exhort you as a Brother in Christ to listen to this healer who does not use hype and show but obviously heals people by the thousands. Some of his stories are out there but I believe what he is saying and how he interprets those places in the Bible concerning every believer's ability to heal both spiritually (Salvation), soulfully (Deliverence) and bodily (Healing), as he explains.
Have you ever laid hands on Daisy and said "in the name of Jesus be healed?"
If you have (because I sure would if it were my daughter) and it did not work (yet), again I exhort you to listen to this link all the way through even past the places where you may want to stop. It's a 3 hour long training session in spiritual healing and I would also value your opinion on his Biblical views. This man has lost a daughter and what he is doing is working and I was amazed and excited to discover a world that I have missed being passionate about cancer myself but limited to physical techniques because I never thought I was gifted in spiritual healing.
I exhort you Brother to listen to this maybe 30 minutes at a time. I am on my 5th round of listening and taking notes and feel different as a Christian that I am not subject only and limited to "what God wills" and must ask God concerning these things, but rather understanding and knowing that God always wills that we who have His spirit living in us are commissioned to fight the world of darkness and cast out (not counsel) death and bring in life and light.
Here is the link or click on the red letters above;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJrM_b573bE&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Please listen and please let me know what you think as I too am still testing the spirits on this ministry. I have also included my website where I have studied the nature of cancer for years. Oddly enough it appears that sure enough cancer is a black cell and when we do what we do by diet each of our some 100 trillion cells light up! Thus the analogy of spiritual darkness being cast out by the light really happens physically at the cellular level as viewed under an electron microscope.
I am not a doctor but rather an engineer turn radical dietary and physician at heart and call myself a "cancer coach." I get excited when people get sick and want to heal them. I don't know why but I have gained confidence with cancer in that I know that I know that I can reverse cancer with diet. But I would much rather do it with pray and then back it with diet as needed.
Please consider these things Britt and I would ask that you pass on the protocol that you may be using in Israel for my review and information to add to my library.
God bless and "in the name of Jesus, Daisy Love, be healed."
In love and with a rod of iron waring against the power of darkness with Christ Jesus, a son and servant of the Most High, your friend in Christ,
Aaron
www.phsalvation.com
714-322-2297 voice text
Here is the link or click on the red letters above;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJrM_b573bE&feature=youtube_gdata_player
No comments:
Post a Comment