
I'm an engineer and I don't believe anything without proof. In fact it wasn't until I got into engineering school that I realized there must be a creator. The idea that all this perfect design just happened by random processes is a testimony of how powerful it is that intelligent men are blinded by darkness because their deeds are evil (words of Jesus, John 3:19). So believing in a creator, I wondered what He thought about me. I observed that everything in the world was perfect and it was only man that messed things up; war, pollution, hatred, murder, etc etc. So I was afraid He may not really like me (The fear of God is the beginning of knowledge and wisdom, Proverbs 1:7, 9:10, 111:10 find it fast at www.bible.is (or click on the red title above).
So anyway it took me another 10 years to find Jesus and another 10 years to understand who He really is and why God became a Man and walked among us. Then another 10 years to discover that everything we need to be healed and have a full and healthy life is found in His Word. But I wish I would have just read the book of John and believed way back because I needed to know that the things I was doing, though forgiven, would practically destroy my life. But the good new is this; God uses ALL things in your life to mold and shape you into that person you were meant to be with purpose, joy and true happiness in the midst of a cursed and fallen world where well..poop happens (forgive my french). Did you ever ask the question; "Why am I here?" I did. At 19 I had no idea why I was here and I was full of fear and anxiety. Too bad it took me until I was 40 to have that peace that surpasses all human understanding. And even then I was doing everything wrong just like I am still doing today BUT I have overcome several huge things that were about to destroy me.
Now at my ripe old age the Holy Spirit is helping me to fine tune several things that I am still falling short of. Hey my message is that you will never be perfect in this world but God with the assistance of the Holy Spirit will work with you one day at a time and make you better and better each day so you can relax and know that the process is happening as long as you want it to. I tried one thing after the next; self help books and programs, counseling and everything man has to offer in his desperate attempt to “fix” people. Nothing worked EXCEPT for those things that pointed me to God’s Word. So I encourage you to take the short cut now before you squander your life away like I did when all the answers were right there in front of me all the time.
Well so how God works is that He will use my miserable life to pass on how perfect His plan is and so let’s start with that scientific proof that I (and Thomas) needed to prove that God is real and you can depend on Him to grow and heal you daily regardless of your past:
Scientific Proof that the Bible is True
Scientific methodology tests a theory, hypothesis, idea or mere speculation against observable facts using empirical data. This establishes truth. Although our belief is based on faith it just so happens that there is also scientifically proven empirical evidence that the Bible is true and therefore all of what it says is true. One thing it says in several places is that Jesus is God...let's look further.
Hypothesis: The Bible is the inerrant, perfect and timeless "Word of God," written by God using man as a pencil to write it all down just as He wanted it, over 2500 years in time (and not just another "good" book like many others made up and written by mere men).
In the book of John it says; In the beginning was the Word and the Word was God...and God became flesh and walked among us...So it appears that the Word of God is most important. And sure enough it is the one physical thing that we can hold in our hands as proof of everything God has said and wants us to know. But do we believe it enough? I will show you scientifically why it is the truth and only truth that exists.
The number of prophesies fulfilled (future told) make it more than just a book. Its 66 books written by over 30 God inspired authors that wrote in perfect harmony over 2500 years. Mere mortal men could NEVER do this. For example 100 years ago the same old Bible that may be dusty on your shelf somewhere said 2 things were going to happen that happened. One of these things was not even understandable by Grandpa. The technology did not exist. It was unthinkable! Today it is common place: #1 the entire world witnessing real time the 2 witnesses coming back to life in the book of Revelations (via satellite TV) and #2 the "mark of the beast" spoken of in the book of Revelations needed a micro chip in-plant under the skin for buying and selling.
Now think very carefully about this because this is how truth is proven scientifically; Grandpa said what the heck! This takes a lot of faith to believe. But today we have the technology! The idea of a micro chip implanted under the skin is here! Now do you even understand how a micro chip even works?? I don't but they are common place today, we all know about them and use them everyday. Don't be a fool! Open your eyes and see that the Holy Bible is much more than just a "good book" and if this technology was told about 2000 years ago when John had the Revelation on the island of Patmos, is it also more than likely that Jesus Christ is who the Bible says He is in John 1:14 and many other places.
#3 The prophesy that we have all witnessed in the 20th century is the promise that Israel would become a Nation again which happened in 1948 after the Jews had been scattered throughout the world without a trace. From the date when Ezekiel measured the visionary temple in Ezekiel 40 unto 1948 when Israel became a nation are 1260 plus 1260 years. It happens that 1260 plus 1260 days is an important seven-year period in the bible, referred to in Rev. 11-13 and elsewhere. (360 days x 7 = 7 years.)
Now that is undeniable and truly amazing and there is more. But it boils down to you and what you want to believe. Every time I get discouraged and satan begins to tell me it isn't true, I fall back on the facts and scientific logic which requires the observation of empirical evidence: if I have experienced just one prediction of the physical future being predicted and it happen, one MUST conclude the writing is true. These are not just one but 3 solid technology related and major political changes that really really happened and were told about 2000 years ago. Still not convinced?
My point is if the Bible is true and it has been proven to be, how much more should we follow it and trust what it says like Jesus is God not just another "good" man? And now I will tell you #4: After living a life of both doing what it says and not, everything it says about me not following it really happened just as it says and everything it says about me following it came true. That is “Quattro” proof enough for me. How about you? Yet it sits hidden in most Libraries and homes gathering dust. Do you know where yours is? But how will you prove or disprove anything if you don't read it for yourself? Or if you don't even have one? If you have a smart phone download it here and listen to it on your run or in the car; Just click on the red title of this post above or go to www.bible.is. Start with the book of John and then Ephesians to quickly turn your lost life around so that you will not be left behind in the city of Sodom.
Speaking of Sodom, if you are a believer open your mouth! Lot did not speak up to tell his family to get out of the city and they perished in Sodom. He didn't want to "talk religion" and just wanted to be a nice guy. He was a nice guy and a compromiser. He didn't want to upset anyone. As a result his family and friends perished when God destroyed it because of so much evil including the normalcy of homosexual behavior and every other evil thing man is capable of. There were not even 10 righteous people in the city as Abraham negotiated with God but only Lot and he was only righteous because he was saved by the blood of Jesus (that’s right Lot did what was necessary to be saved even hundreds of years before Jesus was born). That is why God gave Lot a way for escape before the city was nuked. Today's worldly living is probably worse than Lot's day in Sodom and getting even worse with our leaders opening the door to more and more what God has condemned like homosexuality. Don't be fooled, turn off that sick TV, get saved and get the people out of Sodom before the angels of destruction show up.
more on this subject http://www.alwaysbeready.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=99&Itemid=43
Out of time more next time. God bless and love to all!
No comments:
Post a Comment